Located on top level with east facing, this apartment has been carefully crafted to ensure the highest standards in urban living. Designed by award winning architects, Turner, this stunning three bedroom apartment ticks all the boxes with additional study room, storage & parking space.
This beautiful home has premium kitchen and bathroom finishes including mirrored splashbacks, timber detailing and stone bench tops, European tap ware and fittings.
Decent size bedrooms with built-in wardrobes. Master bedroom with deluxe ensuite & double above bench counter top ceramic basin
Aspers tranquil bamboo garden in the heart of the building, allows you to have a serene view as you step out of the lifts and walk to your front door. In addition, a larger elevated garden sitting between the two buildings greet you with a colourful open haven filled with generous Kentia palms.
- Room size study, potentially 4th bedroom
- Building is set back over 10 meters from Botany Road and spans over 6 levels. The residential levels are elevated over 8 metres above the ground level.
- Three landscaped garden sanctuaries carefully designed with feature raised timber seating.
- Centrally located, just 10min to the CBD. Green square station is a short walk away, and bus services at your door step taking you to the CBD, airport, Eastern Suburbs and North Shore.
- Sydney Boys and Sydney Girls High Schools are close, as well as prestigious tertiary institutions such as University of New South Wales and University of Sydney.
- Turruwal Park is a short walk away with playgrounds, tennis courts and BBQ facilities. The Australian Turf Club, Randwick Royal Racecourse and the Entertainment Quarter, all within close proximity, Coogee and Bondi are a short car ride away. For golfing enthusiast, The Australian Golf Club is minutes away.