Located in Sydney north shore Hornsby Shire, a desirable area with idyllic leafy setting, first class shopping facilities, excellent schools and convenient transportation, The Gallery at Asquith presenting a meld of strength and elegance, is a proud addition to this beautiful landscape.
On the fringe of one of the oldest Australian heritage listed national parks, Ku-ring-Gai Chase, nestled in picturesque valley, cradled by lush Eucalyptus and rainforest, navigated by winding creeks that gently meet the ocean, The Gallery at Asquith enjoys a quiet corner block location that favours a northerly aspect and moments away from numerous parks and sporting grounds.
Within walking distance of The Gallery at Asquith, you will find six prestigious schools and two dance academies of the highest calibre and the envy of the Greater Sydney region. It is a community that strives for excellence, participation and is steeped in tradition.
- Spacious, combined dining & lounge opening out a large balcony
- Gourmet kitchen with gas cooking, quality appliances & island stone bench
- Decent-sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Modern bathrooms with bath, designed fittings & frameless shower
- Air-conditioning & internal laundry with dryer
- Provisions in place for Pay TV & high speed internet access
- LED down-lights throughout
- Two Carspace side by sie
- Large caged storage 6m2