Rent & Water Usage

  • Before you move in, please ensure your first fortnightly or monthly rent is paid.
  • In NSW, your rent must arrive in agency’s trust account before the rent due date. Transfer between banks can take up to 3 business days.
  • Your rent payment reference is your mobile number without spaces.
  • Setting up automatic payments in online banking can take the hassle out of remembering when your rent payments are due.
  • Ask your property manager for a copy of rent payment schedule if needed.
  • You will receive a separate invoice (including bill from Sydney Water) from our Accounts Officer for water usage if a separate water meter is installed in your unit. 

Entry Condition Report

  • You must complete, sign and return the Entry Condition Report within 7 days.
  • If an issue arises about damage or disrepair to the premises, the Condition Reports are used as evidence to determine who is liable.
  • Completion of the Entry Condition Report will prevent disputes such as:
    • “It was faulty when we moved in.”
    • “The sink drain was blocked when we moved in.”
    • “We have never used the oven since we moved in.”

Repair/Maintenance Request

  • Send all your maintenance requests in writing to [email protected] or your property manager’s email, with photos.
  • For appliance repair, please include the model and serial number as well as the symptoms of appliance problems.
  • Emergency Repair 
    • No hot water (apartment): your building manager
    • No hot water (townhouse & house): Hot Water Nurse 1300 793 614
    • Electrical repairs: VIP Electrician 02 8015 6222
    • Locksmith: Sonny’s Locksmith 0414 223 321
  • Damage/repair – you may be liable to pay
    • Unapproved repair / alternation
    • Misreport / late reporting
    • Appliance – lack of maintenance
    • Light bulbs and alarm battery
    • Pest control during tenancy
    • Stains on carpet
    • Clogged drain due to hair
    • Burns or cuts in bench top
    • Damage caused by pets
    • Nails or hooks put in wall

NOTE: Please be advised that these details are to be used strictly for emergencies only. If a call out is made for a non-emergency matter, you may be possibly liable for the cost of the repair or call out.

Routine Inspection / Annual Fire Inspection / Building Defect Inspection

  • Generally, we may carry out up to two routine inspections every twelve months.
  • You may receive a notice from our Agency requesting you to provide access for Annual Fire Inspection or Defect Inspection. You may receive an invoice if a second visit is required by the inspector. 

Vacate Early

  • The break fee is a penalty you agree to pay if you move out before the end of the fixed term.
  • If the fixed term of the agreement is for three years or less the break fee is:
    • Six weeks rent if you move out in the first half of the fixed term
    • Four weeks rent if you move out in the second half of the fixed term
  • Your rental bond cannot be used to pay your break fee.

Please note that the break fee is all you have to pay if you move out early. However, if the landlords find a new tenant quickly it does not mean that you will get any of the break fee back. It is a fixed fee. And on the flip side if a new tenant can't be found for 8-10-12 weeks the owner can't pursue the tenant for 'lost' rent.


If mound develops as a result of the following, it is the landlord's responsibility.

  • damp walls/floor/ceiling caused by plumbing issues; 
  • a broken exhaust fan; or 
  • a leaky roof, broken pipe or flood damage

If mould develops as a result of the following, it is the tenant's responsibility.

  • you got the carpet wet and failed to treat it or let it dry out properly;
  • you didn’t aerate the bathroom by using exhaust fans or opening windows;
  • you left pools of water on the tiles outside the shower and let scum building up; 
  • you dried clothes indoors and didn’t air the room afterwards;
  • you didn't wipe away built up moisture/condensation near window during winter. 

 What else you need to know?

  • We send important notices via email.
  • Only tenants on the tenant application are allowed to reside at the property.
  • If your application was approved without pet, pet is strictly not allowed.
  • If you lost your key or swipe card, please contact your building manager first.
  • Loud music, parties or other wise can disrupt your neighbour on the other side of the wall.